Top 5 Things Women Should Never Avoid
We all have very busy lives. Sometimes too busy for the important people in our life. Stop multi-tasking for a moment and look over this list from Cosmopolitan of the five things a woman should never skip out on:
- Not filing your taxes – Forget trying to pull a fast one on Uncle Sam.
- Blowing a date off without warning – In this age of cell phones, beepers and e-mail, there’s no excuse for standing him up.
- Breaking a promise to your boss – Never say the words “I do” to the head honcho and fizzle on your follow-through.
- Bailing on a friend in crisis – No one wants to play therapist 24 hours a day, but if your pal is in genuine pain, the least you can do is lend an ear.
- Not sending a condolence card – It only takes three seconds to extend your sympathy when a friend loses a loved one.
Which one are you guilty of?