Today is National Junk Food Day a Pass to Pig Out
The right junk food can make a bad day better. What is your favorite go to junk food? Mine is usually a salty choice: pretzels, cheeze curls, popcorn and sunflower seeds. Did you know that your favorite junk food choice says a lot about your personality.
I'm on a chips and salsa kick right now. Every afternoon I dive into a bowl of salsa with store-made chips from a local grocery store. According to Dr. Alan Hirsch, who probably has the best job in the world working for the Smell and Taste Treatment and Research Foundation, you are what you eat. Hirsch conducted an eight year study with 800 people and came up with the following comparison of junk food preferences and how it relates to your personality.
- Pretzels mean you're a flirt and you're very lively and energetic.
- Cheese curls mean you have great integrity and maintain a high moral ground.
- Potato chips mean you are aggressive, a real go-getter who will not take no for an answer.
- Tortilla chips mean you're a perfectionist. An "A" is not good enough for you. It has to be an "A+."
- Beef jerky means you're the life of the party. You're outgoing and gregarious.
Since all of those junk foods are on my favorite list, I must be a mix of an outgoing, lively, energetic flirt with great integrity, who is a real go-getting perfectionist. Yep, as a matter of fact that does sound like me.