The 10 Commandments Of Ordering At The Drive Thru
1. Always remember to pull up enough so the person behind you can order.
2. If you have a very special order, go inside so that you do not hold up the line.
3. Pay attention. This is not a good time to be on your phone.
4. Don't ask about special discounts or offers. You need to know these before you order.
5. Have your money ready when you get your food. Don't wait til the last minute while you look for your debit card or cash.
6. Make sure you do the ordering for everyone. Don't let the kids order.
7. If you have a big order. like for the office, go inside.
8. Don't try to change your order when you get to the pick up window.
9. Make sure you are ready for the possible choices, like yogurt or apple slices.
10. Of course know what you want so when you pull up so you will not be staring blankly at the menu holding up the line.