TALA Fundraiser to Benefit H.I.P. – Win Great Prizes
Members of the Texarkana Association of Legal Assistants are selling raffle tickets for their yearly fundraiser. This year's recipient is H.I.P. Mentoring Children of Prisoners (HIP stands for Hope, Inspiration, and Protection).
Prizes include a Sony camera, weekend getaways, dining packages and much more. The deadline to purchase tickets is Tuesday, April 10.
The list of prizes makes purchasing a raffle ticket well worth it, not to mention the great causes that TALA has raised money for in the past.
- Sony Camera & Digital Frame (valued at approximately $475)
- Weekend Package (1 night stay at local hotel, Outback dining certificate and luggage set)
- Dining Out Packages (2 packages to a variety of restaurants)
- Wine Basket (wine, glasses, stoppers, etc.)
- Gourmet Basket (soup, bread, dip mixes, etc.)
- Entertaining Gift Set (Celebrating Home beverage server and covered casserole dish)
- Western Décor Set (metal Texas star, five wick candle and charger, photo frames and Texas playing cards)
- Organizer Set (executive rotating desk organizer and accordion satchel)
- A weekend stay in a condo in Hot Springs.
H.I.P. is an organization with individuals who mentor children between the ages of 4 and 18 who live in Southwest Arkansas and Northeast Texas. "We are very excited to raise money for such a worthy cause. Mentors are thoroughly trained and screened and commit to one hour or more a week with a child for at least one year. Mentors are not intended to be replacement parents, but will serve as positive role models, friends, advocates, and listeners," says Shedera Combs, 2012 Fundraiser Coordinator for TALA.
Previous fundraisers have benefited:
Runnin' WJ Ranch - $4000.00
People's Clinic - $1300.00
Animal Shelter, Texarkana Arkansas - $460.00
Harvest Texarkana - $500.00
Texarkana Children's Advocacy Center - $500.00
The drawing will be held on April 15. To purchase tickets or find out more information call Shedera at 903-792-7080 or email Marilyn at firstname.lastname@example.org.