Samsung Galaxy S II A Real Bargain Now
Pads, Pods, Notebooks and Smart Phones, I love the latest gadgets too, but sometimes the costs are just too prohibitive to try and keep up with the “Jones”. So when I see a bargain coming, I don’t mind pointing it out to my friends. Just be sure and leave me one will ya?If you have been looking for a great smart phone but shelling out $250 to $500 or more for the latest iPhone 4S or the new quad core Android based phones that are hitting the stores now, let me show you a little something I’ve had my eye on. The Samsung Galaxy S II
For Sprint customers, that would be me, it’s also known as the Epic 4G Touch, but the most important part to notice is that the prices are dropping like a stone with the release of the all new Samsung Galaxy S III. I have already seen deals through Sam’s club and Amazon wireless to pick up these amazing smart phones for bewtween $50 – $100 as new customer or even just upgrading your current phone.
All in all, the Galaxy S II is still a heck of a smart phone.
- Battery – Lithium Ion, 1800mAh
- Display – 4.52 inch 800×480 Pixel Super AMOLED Plus
- Platform – Adroid 2.3.4 Gingerbread (immediately up-gradable to Android 4.0 ICS)
- CPU - 1.2 GHz, Dual Core (Samsung Exnyos C210)
- Camera – Rear-facing Resolution: 8.0 MP/Front-facing Camera Resolution: 2.0 MP/HD Recording, HD Playback
- 16GB Internal Memory / External Memory: Supports up to 32GB microSD™ card
- Weight – 4.6 oz.
Oh sure the new super-phones coming out from Samsung, HTC, LG, Nokia and many others are awesome, but for a techie with four kids still in school and on a tight budget, that Samsung Galaxy S II should be able to run with the big boys for the next couple of years, you know, till my next upgrade time.
If you know of any better ideas, please feel free to share below.