Phone Ringing, Baby Crying, Someone at the Door–What is Your Top Priority?
What would you do if all of the sudden the baby is crying, your phone is ringing and someone comes to the door. What if the water is running in the tub and the dryer just finished? Situations that call for split-second decisions can reveal what you consider the top priorities in your life.
Find out what means the most to you:
- The baby is crying.
- The clothes dryer is signaling end of cycle.
- Water is running in the tub.
- There's a knock at the door.
- The phone is ringing.
What do you do first? Here's an explanation of what your choice means:
- Soothing the baby before dealing with anything else indicates your family comes first in every instance.
- Running to the dryer to retrieve the clothes is a sure sign that sex tends to be at the top of your list.
- Turning off the faucet before dealing with the other problems means money is most important to you.
- Heading for the door first symbolizes the essential place friends and relatives hold in your life.
- Answering the phone before attending to anything else reveals strong devotion to your job and career.