How To Smell a Cheater
According to a new study by the cheating website AshleyMadison.com, women who have a fear of monogamy or have cheated on boyfriends and spouses have similar tastes in perfumes.
Here are the top 5 scents preferred by cheaters:
1. J'adore by Dior: 31 percent of adulterers interviewed preferred this scent.
2. Obsession by Calvin Klein: This spicy scent got 22 percent of the vote
3. Light Blue by Dolce and Gabbana: 19 percent picked this scent.
4. No 5 by Chanel: No 5 was the cologne worn by 15% of the unfaithful.
5. Romance By Ralph Lauren: This popular scent comes in 5th with 10 percent of cheaters preferring it.