How Many Pairs Of Shoes Is Too Much?[SURVEY]
How many shoes does the average person own?
- According to the website Quora:
- The average woman has about 19 pairs of shoes in their closet.
- These 19 pairs include three pairs with heels, six pairs of either flip-flops, sandals, pumps or wedges, three pairs of boots and four pairs of shoes for nights out.
- Women also have two pairs of work shoes and another two or so ‘random’ purchases
- According to a 2006 survey conducted on Time.com, the average man owns 12 pairs of shoes, with the average man having two pairs of work shoes and the rest being casual shoes, or sneakers.
After a quick check of my closet I have 13 pairs of shoes including two pair that my wife says should be thrown out.