Foods That Boost a Man’s Sex Drive
As men age, they slow down and the aging process slows the sex drive. Fight the battle with certain foods. Not yucky foods but good ones!
These foods are not considered aphrodisiacs but they can improve energy and stamina to help boost testosterone.
Men, here's your grocery list of eight foods that will boost your sex drive, according to Yahoo! Health:
- Watermelon: Improves blood flow to the heart and sex organs.
- Avocado: Boosts energy and stamina.
- Celery: Raises the odorless hormone released through perspiration that sexually attracts women.
- Bananas: Enzymes in this popular fruit help men get in the mood.
- Pumpkin Seeds: Boost testosterone and can help sustain a woman's sexual desire.
- Honey: Impacts neurotransmitters tied to sexual arousal and testosterone production.
- Salmon: Boosts blood circulation, which can help with maintain an erection.
- Figs: Packed with amino acids that increase libido and improve stamina.