Cheap Date Ideas for Anyone!
So you have a new man (or woman) by your side and you're looking for a great date idea that won't break the bank. Don't worry, I've got you covered.
Everyone wants to go on a great date, whether it's the first or 50th, but nobody wants to spend a fortune on only an hour or two of fun. I've got some great date ideas for you that won't put you out a ton of money!
- Cook together! Grab some fresh produce from your farmers market and make an afternoon of it. They say the quickest way to a man's heart is through his stomach right ladies? Right.
- Star-gaze. This will literally cost you nothing if you already have a blanket to lay on! Grab your main squeeze and head out for a romantic night under the stars.
- Play in the puddles. You might think it's lame, but next time it's pouring out (and not freezing at the same time) grab your significant other and go splash around! It's always good to bring out the little kid in you every now and then.
- KARAOKE. I'm sorry, but how great is it to get to know the person you are dating over drinks and their favorite tunes. It'll be a great evening full of fun stories to tell in the future, I promise.
- Coffee date! This is my fave. It may seem cliche, but coffee isn't THAT expensive and you could spend hours just getting to know each other. Just make sure your date likes coffee before you do this.
So now that you have some great date ideas that won't break the bank, what are you waiting for? Go have a little fun for less.