Bad Smells That You Actually Kind of Like
What's a smell that people think is nasty but you actually kind of like? Something that may remind you of a different time and place. Something that may relax you. A smell that I would add is the smell of a horse. I have heard that it is actually something that comforts children with emotional disorders. When I brush my horse or just lay on her it seems to mellow me out and if I am physically feeling bad, it makes me feel better.
Check out some of the responses below.
Disgusting smells that you actually kind of love:
1. Gas stations or exhaust fumes.
2. Dry Erase markers and rubber cement.
3. Dogs, and their gross but comforting smell.
4. Your significant other's body odor.
5. A musty basement.
6. The intense chlorinated smell of a swimming pool.
7. The "after sex" mix of every nasty lower body odor joining together as one.
8. Horse and cow manure . . . if you grew up in a rural area or went to summer camp in one.
9. Cigarette smoke . . . especially if your grandparents or parents smoked.
10. Indian food.