5 Friends Every Woman Should Have
We all have plenty of different friends but did you know you should make sure to have an assortment to help you get through life’s daily grind. According to Oprah.com, here are the 5 kinds of friends a woman can count on for just about everything:
1. The uplifter. This woman’s favorite word is yes! Anything you want to do, she’ll tell you (with major enthusiasm and support) to go for it.
2. The travel buddy. A great travel buddy is flexible, adventurous, willing to try new things and comfortable with quiet time when you both need it.
3. The truth teller. She tells it like it is, but the hard truth is spoken with love.
4. The “girls just wanna have fun” friend. This friendship is all about spontaneous good times and laughing it up.
5. The unlikely friend. She might be much older or younger, much richer or poorer or from a different culture-a variety of friends add richness to your life.