5 Cool Things You Can Do in Texarkana This Weekend
It is finally beginning to feel like fall. But now that the fair is all wrapped up, here are a few cool things you can do in Texarkana this weekend.
1. Great live music in Texarkana. No matter what type of music you love, there is a great band playing right here in our backyard.
2. Battle On The Border is a great live music event you can attend and support a great cause the United Way of Greater Texarkana.
3. The 2018 Walk to End Alzheimer's will take place Saturday, at Spring Lake Park located at 4303 North Park Road in Texarkana, Texas.
4. The Cocoa Exchange is an event that pairs chocolate and wine at Verona in downtown Texarkana. It benefits Altrusia of Texarkana.
5. Texarkana's own Four States Living Magazine celebrates 25 years with a display of their many covers at the Regional Arts Center.