5 Cool Things You Can Do in Texarkana This Weekend
With summer coming to a close we wanted to share five cool things you can do this weekend in Texarkana. Most of these are definitely kid-friendly.
1. Great live music in Texarkana. No matter what type of music you love, there is a great band playing right here in our backyard.
2. The Great Texarkana Duck Race. This annual event is a big fundraiser for Christus St. Michael and you have a chance to win a
3. "Turn Up The Lights Live" This is a live music and worship event going on at the Four States Fairgrounds.
4. "New Boston Pioneer Days" A great event with live music, a parade, even country great Jean Watson playing there on Saturday night.
5. Boredom Busters. The Discovery Place Museum presents 'Boredom Busters presents Medevil Games' on Saturday details are in the story.