100 Years of Halloween Costumes in 3 Minutes [VIDEO]
Check out this video that shows how Halloween costumes have changed over the past 100 years.
- The video begins in 1915 when people were all about handmade paper mache masks with very expressive painted faces.
- Ten years later, in 1925, this basic witch flew in on her broom to terrify the masses with her ghoulish ways.
- Disney characters, like Minnie Mouse, were all the rage in the 1930s.
- The Wild Wild West approach was the thing in the 1950s.
- Not only were the 1970s about peace signs and disco dancing, Raggedy Ann was a big fixture at Halloween costume parties during that groovy time, too.
- In the mid-’80s, the ladies were all about the togas and twirled to the left with their side pony tails.
- And in 2005, everyone wanted to be like the legendary queen of pop, Britney Spears.
- And now, as we sit in this glorious year of 2015, this Kim Kardashian pose will be all the rage.